Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wi-fi arrives!

Hello world!  We now have wi-fi in the flat, so I'm gonna become a blog maniac from here on out...

Some new photos from the last couple weeks:

Michael in his bed... eating snacks and playing video games!


Mick playing his new Takamini guitar.  A friend gave it to him before leaving the country!


Some pics of the living room...

Our "shelf" - photos of our kids and grandkids are everywhere!


Our favorite corner to play music, read, or just look out the window...


I went shopping with a friend on "Women's Day" here.  We drove around picking up all the things one can't carry when walking!  (a friend had loaned my friend a CAR.  what a difference that makes.. we loaded it up!)  We were walking by the old school where my girls attended Kathmandu Tutorial Group and I snapped this pic - they were building and tearing down stuff.  Looks like yet another restaurant going in.  Our daughters learned to play recorder here, climbed trees, and did outdoor plays.  Times are changing.  


My friend, Sal and I at a Nepali wedding.  She's wearing a Tibetan dress, and I'm wearing a Chinese top she loaned me for the day.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment