Tuesday, March 29, 2011

teaching & cake!

Yesterday, I had the privilege of teaching at a Communications Workshop just outside of Kathmandu.  Communicators from all over the region came for a week of learning about blogs, graphics, public speaking, email etiquette, newsletters, photography, etc!  What a joy to meet everyone and see their eagerness to learn!  

The saving frog wanted to watch from the podium during an activity in my workshop session:
(yes, he came with me!)

closeup!


One of the participants from Darjeeling exclaiming, "oh my!  it's a saving frog!"


"Can I eat him?"  
"NO!"



I made a cake (first one here)!  We're going over to a Nepalese friend's house tonight for dinner 
and cake is dessert!
 The saving frog cheated by taking the first bite...  maybe no one will notice?


No comments:

Post a Comment